Saturday 24 August 2013

Thanking someone / Responding to thanks


 

Thanking someone personally
  • Thanks! / Thanks a lot.
  • Thank you very much. / Thanks very much. / Thank you so much.
  • Thanks for coming along.
  • Thanks for spending time on this.
  • I can't thank you enough.
  • If there's anything that I can do for you, just let me know.
  • You're a star!
  • I don't know what I would have done without you.
  • You're just so kind!
  • It was very kind of you.
  • I really appreciate your help.
  • I really appreciate what you did for us.
  • I owe you big time. (informal)
  • Thanks a million. (informal)
Responding to thanks
  • Not at all. (formal, UK)
  • You're welcome!
  • (It's) my pleasure!
  • Don't mention it!
  • It was the least I could do.
  • That's OK.
  • No problem.
  • No sweat. (informal)
  • Any time! (informal)
  • It was nothing. (informal)
  • That's alright. (informal)
Thanking someone who tried to help
  • Thanks anyway.
  • Thank you for (looking).
  • Thanks for trying.
 http://www.falibo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.