Saturday 24 August 2013

Apologizing

 
- I'm sorry.
- So sorry.
- I'm sorry to have broken it.
- I'm sorry but I've got to go now.
- I'm awfully sorry for what happened yesterday.
- I can't tell you how sorry I am!
- I'm terribly sorry for that mistake.
- Sorry for being late.
- I'm very sorry for telling you uncle that you were here.
- How stupid of me!
- Excuse me, I didn't mean it.
- Excuse my insisting, I didn't know he was listening.
- Excuse me for being so critical, but this is who I am.
- I thought I was doing right!
- I didn't do it on purpose!
- I do apologize.
- Please accept my apologies.
- I must apologize for not returning it on time.
- Pardon me!
- Pardon me for saying so.
- It's my fault!
- I am entirely to blame!
- Do forgive me for lying.
- It's unforgivable of me!
- I can only say once again how sorry I am!
- I hope you'll understand that I'm not fully responsible!
- I didn't mean it.
- I didn't do it on purpose.
- I didn't mean to vex him.
- I had no intention of shocking her.
- I didn't realize I was distrubing you.
- I'm not entirely responsible for it.
- I'm afraid I'm a bit early.
- I shouldn't be so strict.
- I know I shouldn't have insisted but that was very important for me.
- If I had known you didn't like flowers, I wouldn't have brought them.


http://www.englishlearningbox.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.